Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Have a New Teenager by Friday

                                                         By Kevin Leman
 



The information printed in this book will often make you think "this is just common sense" but then you will find yourself asking why you don't do it that way. Once again Leman has provided an excellent resource for those raising teenagers.

Since I have two teenagers in my house I found myself laughing at how accurate he is at what goes on in so many of our homes today. If you are struggling with a teenager or have one that is getting ready to become a teenagers this is a great read that will make you laugh while challenging you, inspire you and maybe give you the courage to try something new.

The first half of the book is something to think about Monday through Friday and then the second half addresses many of the challenges of living with a teenager today.

 I bought this in preparation for a seminar I am working on called “Raising Teens in this Wacky Crazy World” but hope we can apply some of the things I learned in my own home. As a pastor it will go on my books worth reading list.


No comments: